Download my FREE 5-Day Course: https://www.aussieenglish.com.au/free-course
Listen to this episode on the podcast here: https://www.AussieEnglish.com.au/730
Listen to The Pouch The Podcast here: https://www.ThePouchThePodcast.com
In today’s episode of Aussie English I chat with Jake Farr-Wharton and Gregg Savage from The Pouch The Podcast about politics in Australia.
Today, we answer one of your questions, “why is there tension between CHINA and AUSTRALIA?”.
I often get asked this. The two biggest political parties in Australia are the Labour and Liberal parties. But is there an Aussie political divide based solely on these two parties? Let’s find out in this episode with Gregg Savage and Jake Farr-Wharton from the Pouch the Podcast!
Many of my English-learning students ask me about political corruption in Australia and so today I discuss this topic with the boys from the Pouch The Podcast.
This is one of 16 episodes in this Aussie Politics series where we’ll be covering 10 different political expressions in English as well as answering a series of your questions about politics in Australia.
If you want to view the entire episode, you can get instant access to it when you sign up for the Aussie English Premium Podcast or Academy memberships here: https://www.AussieEnglish.com.au
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
– Website – https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
– Australian English Pronunciation – https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
– Phrasal Verbs – https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
– Spoken English – https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
– Join here – https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
– Free Podcast – https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
– Premium Podcast – https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/